Tuesday 27 September 2016

Uetliberg-Triemli (Switzerland)

 I had a very risky experience in the forest of Uetliberg,(Switzerland)
On reaching Uetliberg railway station I said to my wife and my son to have refreshment at the restaurant meanwhile I am going for tracking to the top of the hill from where the clouds were about 100 meter below. On returning I taken a short cut under the dense forest and confirmed with a person who was with his two sons, that that route would take me down of the hill and reach railway station as I was in hurry to join my family. But I did not confirmed the particular railway station. By the way he was Indian doing job there. After walking about half an hour I doubtfully asked that the Uetliberg railway station was not so far, how much I would have to walk down? Then that person (with his two children) surprised and told me that you did not disclosed me the name of the station ,this way we would reach Triemli railway station ,not the Uetliberg i.e. four station before the Uetliberg. Then I given ph.no. of my son to him(his name was Parthasarthy and he proved himself real Sarthy) to inform my son. He asked to my son to take a train and pick up me at Triemli after four stations from the Uetliberg.I reached along with him after steep tracking of a slop of about a distance of 6km. This was risky experience in the sense that I was not alone ,I was worried about my family;s anxiety for me. Otherwise I could stay whole night in the forest, for a single person nothing to be worried. Finally I reached Triemli station and just after five minutes the train came and my son waved his hand .I entered into the train and joined my family.I given thanks to Parthasarthy the Bihari Babu (see the photographs).

















No comments:

Post a Comment